Thursday 1 January 2009

Ringing in the changes....

So another year is over and a new one beginning. So to start the year off, I've got a couple of announcements to make.

The first is that I'm going to be contributing a Manchester photoblog to Hive Magazine.
You can find the new blog here when it's up and running properly later this month. What this means for this blog is that there will be less Out and about in Manchester entries and more I made this and Travels with my camera for the forseeable future. I might also be moving the blog but that something off in the near future and after I've sorted out some technical stuff.

The second is that beginning January 12th, I will be exhibiting newly printed Colour of Light pieces at Body Positive North West in Whalley Range. The exhibition will be for 6 weeks, though the centre will only be open to the public on certain days. I will have more information on this nearer the time and will be posting photographs of the exhibition once it has been hung. I'm also waiting on confirmation on another venue as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...