Monday 20 August 2012

Urban Canal Photography Competition

I was pleased to find out over the weekend that one of my photographs has been selected as one of the top 40 in the Urban Canal Photography Competition. Part of the Canal Festival that's happening this week (details of what's going on can be found on the official website), my picture will be printed up and exhibited along with other winning entries at the Manchester Photographic Gallery in the Northern Quarter between now and August 26th.

You can also find the complete top 40 here and you should go take a look - there's lots of lovely photos to look at. And finally, here is the photograph in question:

Gareth Hacking - Crossing Under

I'll try and find some time to post the other photographs I entered during this week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...