Wednesday 2 November 2011

Oxford Road Street Art Tumblr

OxfordRdStreetArt


I've recently set up my first tumblr account, entitled Oxford Rd Street Art. The aim is to document the sticker art, stencil graffiti and poster work on display along Oxford Road, Manchester. I've been taking pictures of these for a while and since new items pop up along there on a regular basis, I figured it would be good idea to keep a track of things via tumblr.

Currently there's a small selection already posted with a new photo being added every Friday between now and the beginning of next year as I go through my back-catalogue. New items will then be added as they are photographed, using my trusty Sony Ericsson k800i. I'm still in the process of tinkering / adding details to the site - I thinking of adding a submission system in due course - so if you spot any of their own work and would like it credited, I'll be happy to make a correction and add a weblink if you can provide one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...