Wednesday 29 April 2009

So - What? painting

Last monday night, I decided to do a little painting to get my creative juices flowing, so to speak. as it's been a while since I've done one.

So - What?

Here's the original image - a still of Decective Woo from the magnificent Nowhere to Hide, which I've altered in photoshop in the same manner as the Black & White experiments.

So - What? sketch


I then did a quick sketch to figure out where the nose would fit into the design and to help decide which colours to use for the background. I'm not sure where the red line's come from, probably a digital artifact of some kind.

So - What? painting


And here's the almost finished result - I made a few minor changes after I took this photo.

So would anyone be interested in having this painting to decorate their home? I'm feeling generous and rather than have stuff laying about my flat, I'd prefer to donated it to a good home. Leave a message in the comments or email me if you're interested. There'll be some additional thing's later in the week as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...