Thursday 2 April 2009

Capture Manchester Exhibition

Capture Manchester Exhibition
Friday night saw the launch party of the Capture Manchester exhibition at Cube Gallery on Portland Street. I'd forgotten all my contribution until Friday morning, when I received a phonecall from the gallery to confirm a few of my details and an invite as well.
I didn't stay too long as I had other commitments but it was certainly a popular event, with 600+ photographs being exhibited at postcard size. Mine is number 400 if you fancy voting. My brother entered as well and has number 560.
The exhibition runs until April 18th, so there's plenty of time to go and have a visit.
Capture Manchester Exhibition

Capture Manchester Exhibition

Capture Manchester Exhibition

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...