Friday 21 November 2008

Travels with my Camera: Snow and Ice Festival, Bruges

Ice Diamonds


The Snow and Ice Festival is a yearly event held in Bruges, Belgium. It's a fantastic display of scuplture housed in it's own massive enclosed enviroment next to the main train station. This year's event starts today and runs through to the 11th of January 2009.

A word of advice though - wrap up warm!

Snow King Snow Hedgehog Ice Snail FUN Ice Skull Chandelier Ice Skeleton

A boy and his dog Ice Bar Ice Hand Snow Conkers Ice Machinery

2 comments:

Eurig Jones said...

I'm enjoying your weekly (or whenever!) posts/photos. You're getting around quite a bit! Keep up the good work.

I need a new camera. Mine is buggered! I've only taken about 3 pictures on my backup since I've been in Sydney. I'm going to regret it.

Gareth Hacking said...

Thanks for stopping by Eurig. Glad to hear you're enjoying the posts. I'm aiming for twice weekly posting (Wednesday and Sunday), but that's gone off the rails recently. Should have it back on track soon though.

Have fun in Sydney. How long are you going to be staying there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...